Saturday, June 21, 2008

Haven't written for a couple of weeks cos have been to New York :D :D :D

...and then I got ill :( :( :(

And then somehow I managed to slip into some sort of football infused coma (which I was brutally awaken from on Wednesday evening...) X-( X( X-(

And I'll get into all of that. Maybe even in detail. But right now I feel it's more urgent to point out that we're being invaded. It's true, you sceptical bastards! It's true.

Ok, I'd better be brief, cos I guess I've got to flee the country, and I've heard that both Dover and the airports tend to fill up pretty quickly in these situations. At the same time I'm not completely sure whether I should flee AWAY from them (the aliens) or TO them. The mothership might have come to call me home. (And I haven't seen ET for such a long time. He must be all grown up by now..)

Anyway. There are UFOs everywhere at the mo. Left, right and centre. Even the police have been seen to freak out. It seems to have intensified during the latest weeks after this sign was found in a crop field:



Experts have studied it and found that it was a sign, showing the ten first numbers of PI, and said that this was good, cos this meant that the aliens were peaceful.

Ok. No, that's good. That's comforting. But then things got slightly more complex and complicated when they tried to attack a police helicopter last night:



It's in the papers all over Europe. The world probably.

Think Swindon is the closest town. Must be some sort of bus from there. Otherwise I can quite easily walk it (less than 8km). SO...off to buy a ticket, I guess. Time to go home.

No comments: