Friday, May 16, 2008

I love Peep Show! I love Peep Show! I love Peep Show! :D


Can't wait to get home to watch it! Am really looking forward to having a cozy night in watching telly, reading Heat, making meatballs! YES! :D

Met up with a group of people in Putney for a few drinks last night and somehow most of us (about 15) felt it was only reasonable (and sort of a necessity) to have an after party at Gooksie's mate's house down the road. Didn't come home until about 5 in the morning! It was such a great night! Probably because it was so unexpected and unplanned. Thursdays are definitely the new Fridays. :D

Anabelen just texted me to suggest we'd go to The Harcourt Arms to watch the Eurovision Song contest next weekend! YEESSS! THANK YOU! I had totally forgotten about it! Last year me and Jef desperately tried to find a place that showed it on screen, but failed tragically! Turns out there are only two places in London that shows it - The Harcourt (the Swedish pub) and some gay bar in the Strand. Both were full. But now I've got my ticket so nothing can stop me! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

That reminds me... I met a Finnish girl, Heli, at the party yesterday and she told me that both Sweden and Finland were in the semifinals in the ice hockey world cup! Then we both got a bit overly excited about the prospects of having Sweden meeting Finland in the final on Sunday and decided that in that case we had to watch it together. And I just realized I don't know the results of the semifinals that were being held today, yet...

Hang on...google google....

...I actually don't dare to look. I'm serious.

Ok here goes...

...Oh! It hasn't been played yet! Right. Hmm. But Finland lost against Russia. :( Ahh, that's too bad. Bollox. :(

No comments: